Saturday, November 8, 2008

First time blogging

This whole blogging thing is new to me. It seems like fun so no one can make fun of me while I get the hang of it.
Jake is finally home from working in Glacier and it is so nice! I love having him home. There are a few things that I am having a hard time with though. I can't sleep very well at night with him here. I assume that the sleeping will get better in time though. He also makes it really hard to leave for work in the morning because he is still sleeping!
All in all though, I love having him home. He is such a sweetheart and a great husband.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you guys have a blog! I'll be watching it for updates.

Camille Kinghorn said...

Shannon! I am so glad you started a blog!! I am always wondering what your up to! Make sure you put lots of pitures up and post often!!

Anonymous said...

I remember when I first got married, it was so hard to sleep with Bob there. And now, it is so hard to sleep when he is gone.. you'll get used to it. glad you started a blog!!