Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Memorial weekend is always a fun time around the Littlewood household. I know I have said this before, but I am so lucky to have married into a family that likes to go on little trips. i love camping so much! Before I met Jake, I thought camping was roughing it up in the mountains in tents. I didn't know that camping could be so relaxing, and you can take showers too! Thanks Pres for letting us sleep in your trailer!

My cute logger husband. He spent the majority of the time chopping wood. I'm not really sure why.


Even though I wasn't at work, I got to take Conners stiches out with some help from my lovely assistant, Chelsea.

Sitting around the camp fire. A favorite pass time of camping.



It can't be a camping trip without dirt biking!











Chelsea and Kade. He was such a good boy! He was even teething and he hardly ever cried.




1 comment:

Lori said...

I love sitting around a campfire, but not so fond of dirt biking. It looks like you have a good time with your in-laws.